Photography is about passion and one ’s self-interest. One of the most asked question on Google is “What is the best camera to purchase?” Best cameras cannot be just defined in few models to tech specs, the best camera for a passionate photographer is miles away from the best camera for a passionate traveller or adventurer. A better conclusion could be what is the best suitable camera for one’s photography need at a particular skill level where price factor cannot be ignored because Cameras are not among cheap and easily affordable products. Here is a list of Top 5 digital cameras in 2017 with standout features in its particular field.
- Nikon D3300: Nikon D3300 is a small and light HDSLR camera and serves a new ultra compact design when paired with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR || lens. Nikon D3300 is review far better and improved camera from its predecessor the Nikon D3200. The camera is reviewed to capture high-quality images. The camera is cased with stunning 24.2 megapixels photos, 1080p Full HD videos with track sharp details, vibrate enhanced colours and softly blurred background. The images are much sharper due to the presence of new 24-megapixel antialiasing filter-free sensor. It takes 0.4 seconds to focus and shoot. The camera delivers best 5.1fps burst when provided with a 95MB/s SD card.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 features a 20 megapixels 1’ -type MOS sensor and reaches from 25 to 40mm equivalent, F2.8-4 Leica lens, 1080p at up to 60p, 5-axis ‘Power OIS’ stabilisation, 28Mbps (MP4 or AVCHD), 3.5mm microphone socket, Zebra pattern and focus peaking and 360 shots per charge (CIPA standard). The camera also features an in-camera Raw conversion option which allows tweaking a range of image parameters afters a shoot, including different noise reduction and photo styles or adjusting the brightness or the shadow and highlight response.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100/TZ100: ZS100/TZ100 is equipped with the best key features including the prominent feature Depth from Defocus autofocus system, 4K video capture and electronic viewfinder. Other key features of this camera include 20.1 megapixels 1” -type BSI-CMOS sensor, F2.8-5.9, 25-20mm equivalent lens, 3” touchscreen LCD, Post Focus/ 4K photo functions and Wifi.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100: DMC-LX100 is another masterpiece that has made its entry in the top 5 cameras of 2017. The LX100 combines with a 12.8megapixels sensor, micro 4/3” sensor with a fast 24mm Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens (F1.7-2.8 24-75mm), 4K Video Recording Capability and other prominent manual operation. The camera serves a level of creative control that is difficult to get in other cameras.
- Nikon D750: Nikon is also among the best shooting machine with fast, versatile and agile qualities. The camera is a full frame 24.3 megapixels powerhouse and combines with professional imaging technology. The camera shoots high-quality images with more clear results. The camera features a burst rate up to 6.5 fps, full HD recording at 1080p/60p and the built in Wifi allows easy sharing of your images in an instance.